background

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Starting IHSW

Are you ready to stitch?  It's a IHSW weekend! Care to participate?  Hop on over to Joyce's blog and sign up.

I have dinner in the slow cooker (and a slow cooker meal for tomorrow also), laundry in the washer and dishes done, so all I have left to do is.... STITCH!!!!

Santa's Magic is on the frame so will continue with it as I am still enjoying it.  Here is where I am right now:


I will also be stitching on the next part of Mary's Sampler when it comes out tomorrow.  I have been able to keep up with this one which is a huge surprise to me and with only two more parts I may actually finish it this year.  Here's where I am with this one:


I made a slight counting error on the angel on the left, so had to do a little artistic redesign to make the stars fit correctly.

I did have a finish this week, but it's my monthly ornament, so will hold off showing until the "grand reveal" on the last Wednesday of the month for the ornament SAL.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful stitches!

Chris said...

Lovely progress this week Susan!