background

Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2022

 I'm a little too old to be scrambling around looking under bushes and up trees for eggs and candy, but I can take part in Serendipitous Stitching's Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop.  It's hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  Jo's done all the hard work, you just have to hop around to participating blogs and collect all the letters to this year's mystery phrase. Once you've visited all the blogs, collected all the letters and decoded the phrase, hop over to Jo's blog and pop the answer in her Hop post comment box. 

Here's my little bit of spring/Easter decorating to peruse: 

The framed typography is a gift from my sister.  She printed one for each month and gave them to me with the frame - great gift idea - yes?  The little bunny is from my mom and the slightly damp frog is from The Silver Needle's Secret Needle Night from several years ago.  All Secret Needle Night projects are done on large count material so they stitch up fast and use fun threads.  I purchased the optional finishing kits and they came with everything you needed to finish your piece just like the model (no glue, but the bows are already tied, you just have to fuss with them a bit).  Not affiliated in any way, just enjoyed stitching them.

I'd love to show you some more recent stitching, but in truth, there hasn't been much of any done since the Valentine's blog hop.  Maybe someday soon. But you didn't come here to see stitching anyway, did you?  You're here for the letter! Mine is:


Your next stop is https://stitchinggrandmacathy.blogspot.com. Enjoy your visit there and the rest of your hop!!

16 comments:

jocondine said...

Glad to visit you for the blog hop, nice Easter display. Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

RONI said...

I have a soft spot for frogs, although I have never actually stitched one. Happy Easter.

Elfie said...

I love your Easter items. Very creative! Thanks for the pretty letter.

Sister4 said...

Cute frog

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Always best to know where the frog is.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Your frog is so cute with his little umbrella!
You've got about four months to get something done for the Summer Hop this year! Or longer if you wait until the Halloween event.

Shelly said...

Lovely frog! Hoping he/she will stay out there on the East coast, haha. Plenty of time until the next blog hop to stitch something.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thank you for the letter, Easter blessings 🐣

Astrids dragon said...

So much better to stitch a frog than to frog a stitch, and you stitched a sweet one! Have a blessed Easter.

Gwen said...

Nice Easter display. Happy Easter.

Mary's Thread said...

Happy Easter! I like your frog! You probably saw I also made a Silver Needle Secret Needle Night project this year! That's so funny! I don't have the finishing kit for mine but I'll figure it out. It was fun to use the new fibers. Have a lovely day!

FlashinScissors said...

Ha ha. Lovely post! Hope you have time for some stitching soon, and I agree with Shelley - hope the frog stays there! Although actually I know I have one or two here on a couple of my projects ☹️
I enjoyed my visit today. Thank you for the letter!
Happy Easter
Barbara xx 😁🙋‍♀️

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent spring decorations and Happy Easter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A pretty Spring display.

Leonore Winterer said...

Well, I did come for your stitching, and hope there will be some soon, but in the meantime, I'll happily take that letter, thank you!

Unknown said...

You have a great articles here, I was once a victim of herpes and diabetes patient until I came across Dr Itua herbal doctor online whom cure me and reverse my diabetes and cure my herpes completely. I ordered Dr Itua herbal medicines online through his web store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ Dr Itua instructed me on how to drink the herbal medicines for two weeks which I did, the herbal medicines works for me very well in a way that it's boost my immune system and I have not experience any outbreak ever since 4 years now I drank Dr Itua herbal medicines. I have recommended 3 of my close friends to this wonderful herbal doctor and they are all cure now, Ellen suffered from breast cancer, Lori suffered from lungs cancer,Jose suffered from Hiv/Aids and Mary suffered from chronic disease they are all well now through the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines. So I'm going to save a lot of soul on here suffering from any kind of incurable disease or have any health challenge to contact Dr Itua on Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he will restore your health and make you a healthy person.