background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can you say scatterbrained?

Even though I posted last weekend, it never dawned on me that it was the first of the month and I needed to do a recap and post my goals!  So a little late not that it will make a difference on what I post, here is my recap of my September goals:
  • Keep up to date with iStitch's mystery SAL Done
  • Finish part 1 and start part 2 of Birds of a Feather mystery sampler Done
  • Five hours on Hawaiian Garden Done

That's the first time in ages that I've actually accomplished my monthly goals, of course the bar was set fairly low...

The October bar isn't set too much higher:
  • Keep up with iStitch's mystery SAL
  • Finish part 2 and start part 3 of With Thy Needle and Threads Birds of a Feather mystery
  • Finish part 1 and 2 sides of part 2 of Hawaiian Garden
  • Finish Santa's beard and shirt Lizzie*Kate's Socks & Underwear Santa 2010
I am counting on my new work schedule and the upcoming 4-day weekend to accomplish these.

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

Good for you for meeting your goals! Good luck with the October goals.