My goals for August were:
- Finish part one of BoaF Almost
- Stitch on Chatelaine's Hawaiian Garden 5 nights Sort of
In addition to the posted goals I started and finished part one of iStitch's mystery SAL.
- Keep up to date with iStitch's mystery SAL
- Finish part 1 and start part 2 of Birds of a Feather mystery sampler
- Five hours on Hawaiian Garden
I've started making plans for next year's stitching, oh I'm a great planner, just not so great on the execution sometimes. Anyway, Measi over at Measi's Musings is hosting WIPocalypse 2012. It's a great SAL with very flexible rules. I was planning to work on WIPs next year, but it's a lot more fun with others. Only thing that I really have to remember to do it post my WIP progress on the new moon. As I'm doing that with the TUSAL, I think I can remember for the new one.
Hopefully I'll have a plethora (love that word but don't get a chance to use it much, sort of like aardvark - my favorite word but it doesn't come up in everyday conversation too often) of progress pics in my next post.