I didn't post a stitching update this past weekend as I did very little stitching. I had major to me computer issues that took most of Saturday to fix and then we went to dinner with the in-laws to celebrate The Hubs' birthday. I worked a bit on iStitch's SAL but didn't finish it. That piece is going to be the death of me yet! I got the fiber issue solved but I made a huge counting error way back at the beginning. I am 3 stitches short on the border. I've been able to fit this round's motif in, but the next one may be an issue. I am *not* going to unpick that end of the border and redo, so I'll be doing a bit of recharting.
Here's my TUSAL for October:
There are bits of Hawaiian, BoaF, iStitch's SAL and Socks and Underwear in there for this month. Hopefully I'll have some stitching to show next weekend.