background

Friday, February 28, 2014

Just Nan!

Another "so far, so good" SAL for me is the Just Nan SAL 2014.  I had one finish and a start this month.

My finish was Tall Flowers.

Stitched on 28-count natural Cashel (I think) with DMC.  Charms came with the chart

My start was Strawberry Summer:

Stitched on 28-count Savannah Rose with DMC
I am really pleased as I have finished one WIP and one from my stash and my start was from my stash.  I think I will pull my next small from my Just Nan stash just to keep the momentum going.

Until next month...

6 comments:

Rhona said...

Love the colours in Strawberry Summer, it's looking wonderful!

Giovanna said...

Great start on Strawberry Summer - so pretty!

Blu said...

Very cute finish! I love the colours in Strawberry Summer. They're very pretty.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish :)
Pretty new start!
Well done!

Justine said...

Very pretty! Finally getting round to reading all the SFS blogs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Strawberry Summer is looking good. That is one I don't have! I just love her band samplers.