background

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May WIPocalypse

Not a lot of stitching happened this week, but I do have progress to show for May's WIPocalypse.  Measi hosts here: 2014 WIPocalypse

If you're interested in participating click on the dragon and it will take you to the information page.  This month's question is:  Are there any themes or designs you wish you could find?  For me, no.  There is such a huge variety of needlework out there that I have always been able to find something that calls to me, either in theme, design or style.  What typically happens is that I see a design and then realize it is exactly what I was looking for - I just didn't know it.

I have three projects left on my WIPocalypse list for this year, Santa's Magic, Elegant Doily and Secret Victorian Garden.

Santa's Magic went from here:

    

to here:



I stitched lots and lots more eyelets on Elegant Doily.  Here are a few of them:


And Secret Victorian Garden went from here:



to here:



It is beginning to look like I will be carrying at least two, and possibly, all three of these over onto next year's WIP list but I am not giving up on the possibility of at least one finish.

8 comments:

Marcy said...

Your projects all look great. All those eyelets really make a pretty difference.

Annie said...

Lovely stitching on all!

Faith... said...

Lots of great stitching - I just LOVE your Secret Victorian Garden.

Chris said...

Gorgeous progress Susan!!
Have a great week!

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful progress on everything

Scrapbrat1 said...

Your pieces are beautiful. That Elegant Doily just takes my breath away.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you seem to have made alot of progress on all three of these.

There's plenty of time left this year to see a finish.

CathieJ said...

I can't see a finish on any of the 3 projects on currently working on in the near future. I love seeing your progress. I can just begin to see Santa and I absolutely adore the eyelet stitching.