Lots of stitching stuff this post...
First on the list, my recap of June. My goals were:
- to finish two more rows on both Santaberry Pudding and Just Nan's Christmas Elegance
- finish part one of With thy Needle & Thread's Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler.
Next, goals for July:
- Finish part one of BoaF
- Stitch two rows on Christmas Elegance
- Finish Lizzie*Kate's Socks and Underwear - Santa 2010
- Finish-finish the last four Secret Needle Night projects
- Finish parts 3 and 4 of Tree of Stitches
Next up, a FINISH!!
27 count linen
Next is a start. Lizzie*Kate's Socks and Underwear - Santa 2010 I'm doing one for DS, DNephew and DNiece. I'm deciding between flat-folds and cubes for the final finishing.
|Socks and Underwear - Santa 2010|
New Khaki Lugana with DMC
Karen at Wasatch Needlecraft is having a 4th of July sale. The pattern for this:
was listed on the sale page and when I clicked to see it, she had the option to buy the fabric and threads at a reduced price (reduced more for the pattern), so being the weak person that I am when it comes to stitching temptation, I bought the "kit".
Phew! I'm worn out just from typing! I'll probably post progress pics throughout the week, but no