background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Already!?!?!?

It's scary when I'm saying that so early in the year. But it does look like spring is just around the corner here in my little corner of Virginia. There were dandelions flowering in the front yard when I went to get the mail last Saturday and the daylilies are popping up all over and worst of all daylight savings time starts next weekend. I am a firm hater of that time change - don't get it, don't like it and don't want it.

On that little rant, it is the first weekend of March and I'm a day late with my TUSAL posting. This month's has lots of bits from Egyptian Garden, a few from Santaberry Pudding and even fewer, just because it was a small part, of Christmas Elegance.

March TUSAL on a Fat Quarter of WDW Linen 32-count Cappuccino
and the Crescent Colours for two LHN Christmas Ornaments
that's Trouble in the background
I got two stash packages in the mail this week. My two Blackbird Designs, Wild Lilies and Gathering Basket, from Wasatch Needlecraft and the above mentioned fabric, TONS of GAST and Crescent Colours, Little House Needleworks' Cardinal Winter and Blackbird Designs Traveler's Journey from Stitching Bits and Bobs. WN will be sending along Sarah Elliot's Home Port when she gets it and SB&B says my second order is "being processed for shipment" but it has been processing for over a week now. The second SB&B's order showed up in today's mail. Lots of Crescent Colours and GAST - they're for the two Blackbird Designs, Wild Lilies and Gathering Basket and Sarah Elliot's Home Port. I got an email from WN saying that the chart's in the mail . Now just have to wait for two fabric orders from ABC Stitch.

Not a lot of stitching going on here this work week, but I did start Homespun Elegance's annual Christmas ornament from 1998. No, I haven't had it that long but if you could see my stash, you'd know that there are things in there from loonngg before that. I did a fair bit of stitching on Egyptian Garden. It's a chore and push to stitch anything on this one right now. I'm at that part where I can see the end but the love's gone. It'll come back but I just have to push through it.  So, here's where I left off on Sunday:


I still need to post my February wrap up and my March goals, but this post is long enough, so I'll be doing two in one day.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

I love your ORT report photo for March!