background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

November Recap and December Goals

December?!?  Already?  I had a very difficult time with spring in New Hampshire - my brain was on southern spring time, well, I have an equally difficult time with  Autumn/Winter here in Virginia - my brain is on New England time for that.  I have not been able to wrap my head around it being 60 degrees in November and December.  Yes, we've had frosts, but it is still warming up into the high 50s/low 60s during the day.

 So the calendar has turned and it's time to recap my November stitching.  My goals were: 

  • Finish iStitch's mystery SAL Done!
  • Finish part 2 and start part 3 of With Thy Needle and Threads Birds of a Feather Mystery Done and more!
  • Finish part 2 of Hawaiian Garden No
  • Finish Santa's shirt of Lizzie*Kate's Socks & Underwear Santa 2010 Nope
I suppose I didn't do too badly especially as I didn't have the extra stitching time I had planned to. 

For December, I'd like to:
  • Finish With Thy Needle and Thread's Birds of a Feather Mystery This is sort of a cheat goal as I finished stitching this last night.
  • Complete two volcano corners and two pineapples on Hawaiian
  • Finish Lizzie*Kate's Socks & Underwear: Santa 2010
  • Stitch on Dimple Designs' Twilight of the Tsars

No comments: