background

Friday, October 10, 2014

Mega-Mini Month Madness SAL Part 2

Pull the Other Thread is hosting the Mega-Mini Month Madness SAL through October.  One month to celebrate (and stitch) on minis and smalls.  Pick one or several minis/smalls to stitch on and post once a week during October.  As I am home this month, I figured it would be a great chance to work on a few pieces from my smalls box.  I picked The Nutmeg Company's Fondant Icing as my first piece.  Well, with the progress or should I say lack of progress that I had this week, this may be my only small this month!

Here is where I was:


And here is where I am right now:


The blue in this photo is much closer to the actual fabric color.  I plan to work on this some more today and may designate my mornings as small stitching time, so I hope there is more progress to show next week. 

And before I forget again welcome to my new followers.  I really appreciate each of you that takes the time to read my blathering on.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Susan.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Progress is progress! And it's nice! :D

Preeti said...

Good progress on your piece.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Steady progress! Solid blocks of one colour always seem to take much longer to stitch.

Suz said...

What Leonore said. Great job!

Robin said...

Good progress, Susan! I like the blue fabric you are using for this piece. Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress. I really love this kit so I am really excited about seeing it come together.

Thoeria said...

Any progress is good progress :) That reminds me of a yummy marshmallow cloud!

Brigitte said...

Every little stitch is progress, so just enjoy your progress :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Great progress. Lots of white is hard to do!