Yes, we have another release of:
|Pure, unadulterated joy|
Snowgirls from Country Garden Stitchery is done:
I have tried for the last 10 minutes or so to get this to flip but even though it is saved landscape it still posts here as portrait every time, so I gave up. Anyway, it's stitched on 28-count Mulberry Mix from Silkweaver with the called for Weeks Dye Works, the Weeks Dye Works replacement for the Gloriana and Mill Hill beads. I used the White Blending Filament in the center one, but did not like the look so didn't use it in the other two. If you do this piece, I would suggest two skeins of WDW Conch. I ran out about 1/4 way through the third snowgirl. It would have happened sooner but I alternately mixed one strand of Conch with one strand of DMC 4150 and then one strand of DMC 950. I finished it up mixing one strand of 4150 and one of 950. Even if using the called for 30-count I don't think you would have enough. Your mileage will obviously vary, but I am a fairly stingy stitcher and there isn't enough of a difference between 28- and 30-count to cause the shortage so early in the piece.
To celebrate my finish, I started Just Nan's Kari's Snowflake and got to here with it:
I'm doing the rose color way this pattern has three different color ways listed on a piece of 28-count Opalescent Desert Sky from Silkweaver with DMC. I think this is going to be another quick stitch so maybe another finish this weekend. I do need to think about getting the stocking for my in-laws started but it is so nice to have these finishes that it's very hard to go back to something that is going to take months to finish.