background

Friday, April 7, 2023

Easter Blog Hop 2023

 Welcome to the Easter Blog Hop for 2023!  This hop, and many others, is hosted by the wonderful Jo at Serendipitious Stitching.  Hop on over there so you can so who is participating so you can collect all the letters.  Take a look at Jo's stitching while you're there - she does beautiful work.  Letters you ask?  Oh yes, this isn't your average blog hop, it's a treasure hop.  Go to each participating blog and collect the letters to figure out the phrase.  All the details are on Jo's blog.

Don't rush off just yet - here's my entire Easter/spring decorating. 


The display is is a real family affair as the cute little bunnies are from my mom, the framed piece was a gift from my sister (she made different inserts for each month) and I stitched and finished the carrot.  The carrot is a Secret Needle Night project from The Silver Needle from many years ago - I used the project kit and the optional finishing kit.  If you look carefully, you can see the April Showers frog on the bottom shelf  (another Secret Needle Night project - finished as a flat fold)

NOW you can hop on over to your next stop: https://stitchinggrandmacathy.blogspot.com/ .

Don't forget your letter and enjoy the rest of your hop:




13 comments:

jocondine said...

I have seen so many bunnies, I'm glad to find a carrot to feed them! Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

DJ said...

Awww what a cute display! You have some wonderful crafters in your family! I hope you and your family enjoy Easter! Thanks for the letter...

Robin in Virginia said...

Hi Susan! Lovely to see you and read about your Easter pieces. Darling display! Wishing you a blessed Easter weekend!

Astrids dragon said...

A sweet display, I love that carrot!
Hoppy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love your display especially the funky carrot!
I don’t think I’ve seen another blog hop where you collect letters? Isn’t it nice to be unique!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

I tried carrot chocolate once, least said the better. Real carrots and your stitched one so much nicer.

Shelly said...

What a fun display! It's bigger than mine but I'm working on it. Happy Easter!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely display, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

Elfie said...

Very sweet - and I including that gorgeous letter in that comment.

Roni said...

A lovely display, I do like these carrots. Not something I'd come across before this year's Hop. Happy Easter x

Sharm said...

Dropping in on the blog hop …..I love, love, love that carrot!!!! I gave up cross stitch many years ago but that carrot could almost entice me back in ……. I plan to check out The silver Needle you mentioned and will try to add you to my reading list if blogger allows lol

Mary's Thread said...

Happy Easter! What a fun carrots!

Leonore Winterer said...

It's nice to hear from you, even if it's just for the hops :) Thanks for the letter!