background

Monday, January 22, 2018

January IHSW

You all have heard more than you probably care to about my two guests, but just a little more.  In an effort to help them settle in I've been spending a lot of time with them.  I've also been spending a little more time with my three so they don't feel left out.  Of course, being cats, they really only want to accept the attention on their terms.  What's that got to do with ?  Well both Saturday and Sunday evenings, Salem decided that he wanted his attention NOW and I spent a good chunk of both evenings like this:


While it is very sweet, it also cut into my IHSW time in a big way.  My goal was to finish Goldie's ear.  It went from here:


to here:


I made good progress just not what I had hoped but Salem is happy and content and that's more important right now.

8 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well, I think you made good progress on Goldie's ear! Perhaps you could teach Salem to stitch.

Joysze said...

You've made great progress despite the distractions, Sue!! <3

Renee said...

Wonderful progress!

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Susan,
I came to visit you from Daffycat’s TUSAL, and by coincidence I am sitting “trapped” by one of my “tyrants” at this very moment!
It’s actually my bedtime, but I must let him sit here, on my lap, for a while longer!
I’ll be back to visit and see how your stitching/TUSAL/GG progress this year.
Happy stitching - when the tyrants allow!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good progress, especially as you had 'help'

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Seems like good progress to me.
Salem is gorgeous, I've always loved black cats.

Leonore Winterer said...

I always like reading about your kitties...especially when there are pictures to go with the tales :D Not nice of him to cut into your stitching time, though! Maybe he knows you're stitching a dog?

Suz said...

Fuzzy friends are awesome, and I always like hearing (ahem, reading) about them :) I think your progress is most excellent - congrats :)